Although it did not involve midgets or monkeys, last weekend was my idea of a perfect weekend.
- Transported, unpacked and merchandised two pallets of toys for a show
- Completed a graduate application in the car on a late Friday night near Oxford St.
- Met up with my two favourite girls. You’ll laugh, you’ll cry. It’ll change your life.
- Did an all-nighter to complete administrative work for said show
- Slept in the car and communicated via phone for half the day as my ‘core four’ (i.e. my best sales staff whom I love to bits) took on the relenting crowds
- Networked with business colleagues on what’s happening the coming months
- Took my core four out for an interesting dinner to wind down
- Had asian baked goods at midnight
- Bought a YAA bag from a group who were emulating our marketing strat two years ago. Good luck!
- Took in a nice five-figure over the weekend.
- Seconds away from a complete emotional meltdown, I napped for 2 minutes on a smelly couch.
- Had dinner with my favourite girls and awesome afro asian guy
- Unpacked all our gear into our garage with my sister who is always there for me
- Took some Melbourne friends out for brunch and cigarettes in Newtown
- Back home and preparing toy purchase orders whilst drinking ginger beer.
I love bittersweet weekends like this.